Thursday, October 25, 2007

Free Write

I am always sick. If it's not one thing, it's another. I had mono around this time last year, and had pneumonia about a month and a half ago. Pneumonia didn't come as much as a surprise, seeing as i get it every winter, but it came early this year. My immune system sucks and it conflicts with school and work. Because when I get sick, unfortunately, I get REALLY sick. I even take vitamins on a regular basis and still manage to end up with the most random illnesses. I suppose I'm done ranting about that. I'm leaving for New Orleans tonight and I'm really excited. The one downfall is that right now, surprise surprise, I am sick. The weather while I'm their shouldn't make it any worse because the forecast for this weekend in Louisiana is sunny with a high in the 70s and low in the 50s. I'm going to pack prepared for rain and also accordingly to the expected temperature. It's me, my boyfriend Jake and our friends Lauren, Patrick and Bennett. We're going for Voodoo Fest and we're staying at La Maison St. Charles (long story as to how we ended up staying there). I need this vacation so bad and i especially need to get out of Memphis. School is kind of tough, but that's to be expected, there's drama at work, Jake and I have a sick kitty that we're trying to take care of and I'm all around just sick of Memphis.

1 comment:

cmd9488 said...

You are just sick period, not only physically but of memphis too. sounds like you need a change of scenery. im sure ur vacation was awesome. i wish i could go on a vacation now. lol anyway cool blog.